In a society where labels matter, we as South Africans often overlook the great quality local products we can buy. Gear that is designed, created and manufactured in our beloved country. Feast your eyes on some delicious local produce.
1. First up is a brand called FINNI. The brand started in Cape Town back in 2013 and they produce a variety of different cycling apparel and much more. This women’s Retro Burgundy top is perfect for the rider who seeks something different and stylish.
2. ENJOY was also born in Cape Town back in 2010. Their Vasbyt Supremium Cycle Top is a cool shade of blue and the word on the front is perfect if you’re a cyclist.
3. No matter the season or the weather, undervests are cool. These
CIOVITA ones for the ladies will complete your look.
4. When your brand wins the coveted ‘best stand’ at the Cape Town Cycle Tour Expo, you know you’re doing something right. CIOVITA make top quality apparel with some of the freshest designs. This Doodle Men’s Sport fit jersey is full of funky details.
5. We believe that ladies should rock baggy shorts too – enter these cool looking INDOLA Tecchi shorts. They usually retailed for
R849 but a special price is currently on offer for
non-slip leg bands for ultimate fit and function.
10. For something a little different and unique why not try SAKO7. The brand is the brainchild of Sean Sakinofsky and his designs and philosophies are spectacular. This Big In Japan shirt is one such creation and the Cherry Blossoms fit perfectly into design.