Specialized Bicycles have unveiled their brand new S-Works Recon shoe. Check out their new design and updates below:
Finding the perfect high-performance pair of off-road shoes can be tough going, but with the S-Works Recon shoes, we’ve made the choice simple. Exceptional power transfer? Check. Gram-counter approved? Check. Undeniable style? You got it. With the S-Works Recon shoes, you get off-road shoes that ready for any kind of adventure, whether it’s gravel, cyclocross, or XC racing.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot
- Our stiffest and lightest mixed-terrain FACT carbon plate maximises power transfer: Stiffness Index 0.
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Lifetime
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve
- Titanium alloy cleat nut.
- SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, Size 42).
ABSOLUTE POWER UNRIVALED COMFORT