The Ride2Nowhere 2-day MTB is celebrating its 10th edition this year from 11-12 September 2021 in McGregor, Western Cape (2-hour drive from Cape Town)
Full Sus readers will receive a 10% discount on entry using the following code on Entry Ninja: FullSusR2N10.
One lucky entrant on this code will receive their entry fee back at the event, randomly selected.
Date: 11-12 September 2021
Venue” Dutch Reformed Church Grounds, McGregor, Western Cape
- McClassic +/- 70km p/d:
- McLite +/- 50km p/d:
Entry Fees: Enter here – https://entries.ride2nowhere.co.za/
- 2-day Ride2Nowhere: R2, 750 (Less 10% – Entry Code: FullSusR2N10)
- “Die Galg” Road2Nowhere Gravel Challenge (Fri 10 Sept): R150
- Run-Ride option: R2, 050 (Less 10% – Entry Code:FullSusRR10)
ENTER HERE: https://entries.ride2nowhere.co.za/
- Special 10th edition race pack
- McGregor community projects contribution – R100
- One FREE Coffee & Beer daily!
- 2 Water Points daily, well stocked with delicious snacks & drinks (Covid19 restrictions dependent)
- Recovery drink and snacks at the finish line (Covid19 restrictions dependent)
- Namgear bike wash daily (Saturday and Sunday)
- Finisher Medal
- Timed event results
- Land/Nature reserve access permits
- Medical support on and off route
- Race village access to relax and socialise post event, including kids play area (Covid19 restrictions dependent)
- Shower & Toilet facilities